Sunday 10 July 2011

HOW TO COME OUT OF DEPRESSION AND LOVE FAILURE




step 7; getting involved in new things..going out with friends...going for a holiday with friends,family...taking up a project...

in love failures a few realize after a certain time that, there are people who are worrying about them so they should leave all those behind and take a step forward..but there are a few who spoil their life to the extend that they never realize what they are up to and what their loved one's might suffer because of them... lucky are the people who can overcome because they are the one's who really know the pain of true love...

s
STEP 8;

imagine the negative points of that person and wonder how difficult life would have been if you were to stick to that person life time.


immediately latch on to a new friend and forget the one which is gone.


Never,never attempt to contact by phone or mail. they will treat you nasty and you will be in worst situation. just ignore the past


STEP 9;
First Take out a phrase from ur brain:"I cant live without her".U can forget her.
At first it will be like sleeping in a bed of thorns... very difficult.... but practice to be with it.. let ur mind always say she is not urs... there r lot of other girls and she is unlucky to have missed a guy like u.turn ur attention to ur favourite things such as sports,music,books..something which u love to do... don't be alone..hang out with friends whom always talk to u... and who makes u laugh..even stay in friends home during nights... and tell ur close friends how much u loved her..share it..u will feel better...first it will be difficult to share..but later it will be ok... go look out for lots of girls.. a whole world is waiting for us man...enjoy life..why to waste time for the one who don't even think about us... live for yourself..dnt restrict ur life to single girl...

THINKING IN THIS WAY MIGHT BE USEFUL TO COME OUT FROM LOVE FAILURE.


STEP10;
If you trust me... try falling in love with someone else... or something else? Find a new partner or discover a new passion and follow it. Life is about moving on. As they say, "Never cry over spilled milk." For what stops... is dead.
Cheer up... live life.


STEP11;

stop thinking of it...keep yourself busy and happy...
think of other good things in your life...
it helps...really...!

Source(s):



STEP12;
Change ur concentration towards friends or into busy activity. Don't worry one angel will be waiting for u. find her.


STEP13;

1. You never 'FORGET' someone, you just 'ACCEPT' that they are no longer a part of your life.
2. Whatever reason you two broke up(I presume the girl is married to someone else or is in a committed relationship), don't bad mouth about the relationship failure.It DOES NOT help.
3. Very honestly ask yourself what mistakes you made in the failure of the relationship. Understand them and never repeat them in the future.
4. This is a very good chance for you to excel in your career and save some money for the future.


'It is NOT LOVE FAILURE if you learn from your mistakes and promise not to repeat them'


5.Make sure that before the next time you are in a relationship you are more strong mentally, emotionally and financially.Become a better human being.
6.Love is hard work friend. Committed relationship then marriage then raising kids together. Love lasts entire lifetime. Work hard for love. Before that build a successful career.
Love is INCOMPLETE if you are not successful career wise.


What do you do when you fail in an examination?


You learn which topics you got less marks. You work harder on those topics. You study harder, for more number of hours. The next time with complete efforts you give the exam.You then not only pass but also get a high score.


That is how you deal with love, actually that's how you deal with everything

Source(s):

Think objectively


8 comments:

  1. i am very comftable in my relation infact we both feel comftab...yes we do have bad past wid each other but from al dat v both hav learned alot and now happy with each other..but only problem is we cant get married due to sm caste issue and even boy does not show any interest in marriage..from hm his carrier z imp.. but since 5 year m in this relation ..faced lots of up and down.now wen every thing ws gong fine,finaly my parents wn nme to get married as m already 27..but it seems dificult to dat nw..pls al u people r seems to be exprenced...pls suggest me wat to do..gong away from him forevr but it seems very dificult wnted to spend my whole life wid him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "true thoughts come from our own past experiances " !!!!!!!................ is it true ma frnd :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. m in rltnshp wd smbdy frm 7 yr..4 nd half yr we were lvd each odr madly...bt dnt knw wts wrng wd hm....suddnly he ws going to chng..he ws tryng to avd me nd all usual prblm which hpns wd evrbdy wn brk up is not too far..bt i lvd hm crazily..madly..still i love hm...then as usual he broke up....actly due common same cast prblm nd all odr carier prblms..family prblms..i tried many times to make hm undstn..bt he left me..then i wait for hm...after 2 yrs..he came bk now..nw we r together....bt the prblm is we r together bt still lot of differeces are der in our rltnshp..he lost sm wt intrc in me..due to communctn gap..nd plz dont laugh..bt m 21 nd he is 26..so age gap..thikng..difffrs so mch..bt he ask me for sm time..to rcvr all d thngs..bt i wait 4 hm for too mch long prd..so mah patience is ovr nw..bt i dont wn ls hm agn...nd so argmnts qurl irrtn hpns..so i coudn cnctrt onn stds..he is dr...n m engg..bt actly he has cmpltd his stdy bt still m nt..so m in damn cnfsn nd drpsn..nd dnt knw wt to do...bt i lv hm...cnt live wdout hm...plz sggst me smthn....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girlfriend cheated me, and now with somebody else. She actually married lady, approached me and told her story to me that the husband is not good and he controls her a lot and etc. At the beginning, I knew her as friend. Later she f in love with me. I rejected her. But she managed to convinced me and promied that she won't left me and will divorce him. I too fall for her until we had many times intimate relationship. She enjoyed all the moments with me. I have spent most of my time and money for her. After one month I came to for studies, I got to know she is happy with hub and never answer my calls and sms. I collapsed and very much down. Feeling like dying. I love her a lot. Every time I am with her, I will try to give my best. Once she answered my call and told me, who are you?who are you to talk about my hub. I got shocked and my tears dropped. Mt heart scattered and bleeds. I can't forget her and I don't know why she did like this to me. I am very much depress and sad. I can't control my tears. I am in very much pain. I can't sleep properly and eat properly.. I can't concentrate in my studies. I felt that she make used of me for her loneliness and to pass her time. I wan't forget her. Please advice me...I don't want this feeling anymore. She betrayed me.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also I will be try for come out depression from mind to the love 😣😣😣💪⚓

    ReplyDelete